For the protection of:
- pressure vessels/systems for non-neutral/neutral vapors, gases and liquids.
- steam boilers and steam systems for steam
- silo and vehicle containers for liquid, granular and dusty goods
In compliance with plant-specific regulations and the use of the appropriate valve design and seal.
- chemical plants, biogas plants
- apparatus engineering and medical technology (sterilizers, autoclaves)
- secondary areas of the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries
Safety valves are permanently set and sealed at the factory.